Pays for certain non-refundable expenses due to the cancellation of your trip caused by a covered reason.
Pay for certain additional non-refundable expenses due to an interruption of your trip caused by a covered reason.
Provides coverage if you are delayed while at the beginning or during the course of your trip for more than 12 hours due to a covered reason.
Reimburses for the purchase of essential items if your baggage is delayed for more than 24 hours.
Accidental Death and Dismemberment
Provides coverage for loss of limb or life in the event of an accident while traveling, or within 180 days after the accident due to the direct result of that accident.
Emergency Assistance (Emergency Medical Transportation)
- Arrange for and transport you to the nearest suitable medical facility;
- Provide you with assistance to return home;
- Provide round-trip economy airfare to send someone of your choice to be with you if you are traveling alone and are in the hospital for more than 10 days;
- Return your children home with an escort if you are traveling with them and they are left unattended;
- Arrange for and transport your remains to your home city in the event of your death.
Identity Theft Resolution Services
These services provide assistance when your identity has been compromised while traveling on your vacation. This safeguard is automatically included for a full six months beginning on your scheduled departure date.
* Identity Theft Resolution does not provide assistance for thefts involving non-US bank accounts.
The table below shows the coverage provided by the average ski insurance plan, and the maximum benefit limits for each coverage.
|Trip Cancellation||100% of the Trip Cost|
|Trip Interruption||100% of the Trip Cost|
|Travel Delay (Daily Limit Applies)||$600|
|Accidental Death And Dismemberment||$100,000|
|Emergency Assistance and Medical Transportation||$50,000|
|Identity Theft Resolution Services|
|24-Hour Emergency Assistance Services|